Saturday, October 12, 2013

Me at my least goth.

I'm not sure if you guys noticed but I don't really post pictures of myself. It's not that I mean for it to be this way, I just kinda don't get pictures taken of myself very often nor do I have a particularly good camera. It also happens that most pictures of me are just me in my lazy gear or me at a place where gothliness isn't particularly appropriate.

 It's a very quick blog post for you guys because I don't want to ignore you three weeks in a row. Most photos are within 2 years old.

No hair brush or makeup. I pretty much just rolled out of bed like this. I am at the heaviest I've ever been here.
 



Having an alternative appearance was frowned upon where I studied cosmetology



Me when I just started to dabble with the pinup look

I think I look nice with blonde hair
 
 
My friend Pa Kou Vang had me and some of our other friends model for her
 
 

On a very windy day, I met a beary good friend
 
 
 
There you have me when I'm less alternative than I'd like to be. It won't be until at least next week before I can go back to regular blogging. Thank you ALL for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment