Tuesday, December 17, 2013

This time on "All My Failures"

Our dear author discovers precisely why she has such a difficult time with keeping a blog.

It's really very obvious. I SUCK AT WRITING! Not that my writing is terrible (I've actually won a scholarship with a fantastic essay), but that the act of writing doesn't come naturally. I think about ideas for blog entries but never put them into words until I finally sit down to a computer. Couple this with poor time management skills and you have me.

In between all on-goings of life, I find myself slacking off and laying about rather than finding a little time to write a blog. This past month both my mother and boyfriend have had surgery (both are mending very well) and the only one to take care of a lot of the chores in our home is me. Work also takes a bit of  toll, but it's not as if there's absolutely no time. Doing a whole bunch of extra stuff just hasn't been appealing and blogging was the last thing on my mind.

Now that dust is settling and I've treated myself to a notebook from my collection that follows me everywhere, I'm very excited to keep a regular schedule. Not just for blogging but to organize all of my daily tasks.

No comments:

Post a Comment