Saturday, March 15, 2014

Never fear, posts are on the way!

Lately, I've been a little busy at work. Two co-workers were out for extended leave (one is still gone on maternity leave) and we've had more children than usual at the day care. I've been exhausted.

But I have had a little fun, though. I joined a steampunk society and have been working on clothing for that. I can't wait to really document my exploration and growth from a steampunk beginner. Pretty soon, I plan to post all of what I've been working on. Like ALL of my DIY ventures. Probably even a tutorial. And look forward to next week's post, "weird things children say (and do)".

By the way, are you looking for a new metal band? A group I know is doing a promotion on Facebook and Reverb nation where all of their songs from their past two albums are FREE! This is going on on St. Patrick's Day, 3/17/14, aka this upcoming monday. They're called Penguins With Shotguns. Despite their horrible name, they're really worth a listen.

You can find Penguins With Shotguns of Facebook here
And on Reverbnation right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment