Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Awwwww man, it's July!

I kinda forgot this existed and I really apologize for it. My bad. I dropped the ball completely. Truth is I didn't have much free time and the free time I did have was spent being lazy.

It feels good to start blogging again, though.

In case you were wondering:

I'm turning 21 in....... 5 DAYS! I'm so excited! But not because of alcohol, like everyone else my age for some ridiculous reason. I'll be able to start going to 21+ metal and punk shows which is a far greater reward than booze could ever be!

I'm moving!!!! For 9 years since exactly yesterday, I've lived in a ghetto-ish neighborhood. I've been physically assaulted, verbally abused, seen some crazy things and now I'm moving to a much better neighborhood where I won't be afraid to go outside after dark.

I'm going back to school in January for cosmetology! Since the last time I got booted from school, my confidence has been utterly shattered and I just kinda pushed trying to get somewhere with my life as far back as possible because I was just confused and totally scared of failing a third time.

I'm going to start posting once a week since I have a lot more free time now than I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment