I love the art of transformation (it is indeed an art). Currently, my style is very conservatively goth/punk and you can see my everyday look on the right. This wasn't always the case. My hair has been dyed every color of the rainbow. Hair care is an enormous passion of mine, as is makeup. I could spend years re-doing my face and follicles and never for a second be bored. Let's not forget about nails either.
I spent some time in beauty school and had to leave for reasons beyond my control but I'm working on going back and I. can't. wait.
Since the 5th grade, I've been honing my drawing skills. The thing I need to work on more than anything else right now is learning to finish my work. I haven't finished a single drawing in, to be honest, never. Which is a real shame.
I draw random creepy stuff on my friends' belongings and just give up on all the stuff I draw for myself.


Along with cosmetology school, I spent a year studying fashion design. Garments I've made (or have remade) will be posted later on in a different post. What's more, DIY holds a large place in my heart, which is kinda why I do all this in the first place. But I love re-vamping old things and turning them into something else. What you see here is an Anne Rice hard cover turned into a secret box. I wish I had more examples for you.







No comments:
Post a Comment