Saturday, January 18, 2014

I'm not vegetarian anymore. :(

Let me tell you, I gave it a good run.


 From middle school up until a couple months ago, I was proudly vegetarian.  That's over 8 1/2 years of being meat free. Recently the amount of money my family hasn't been going as far is it normally would and I had to make the extremely difficult decision to put vegetarianism on hold. I didn't do it without a fight, either. I spent several weeks completely protein starved because I couldn't afford food specific to my diet and quite frankly, I don't think I'll be able to stomach beans or peanut butter for a very VERY long time.

Don't get me wrong, there's not a single moment that I don't feel bad when I do eat meat and I got extremely sick the first couple days. Once I become more financially stable, being vegetarian again is at the top of my list. When I can, I avoid meat and indulge in my preferred lifestyle and the Vegetarian food reviews will still pop up here and there.

I've been neglecting to tell you all because it's almost a source of shame but it does need to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment