The funny thing is I used to study fashion design. Not only that but my sketchbook is filled with dozens of designs and I DIY the shit out of so much of my clothing; the only problem is I never wear any of it. My line of work is currently early childhood education or otherwise entitled "I spend my day chasing small children and playing with legos" because I'm only a teacher's assistant and don't get to do much more than that. Simply because I work with children, I'm automatically have to edit my wardrobe for the comfort of parents. Then edit it again to be the appropriate lengths and coverage. And then one more time because I use diluted bleach to sterilize. What's left is a rather dumpy shell of myself that carries from work to free time.
![]() |
So I would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey of bringing alternative style back into one's wardrobe. Merging what I love with the way I live is gonna be one hell of a challenge but I am up for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment